COVID-19 Notice for Our Patients
Teleconsults Now Offered for Regenerative Medicine
Here is what you can expect from Atlanta Innovative Medicine in the midst of COVID-19 concerns. Thank you for staying safe and helping us keep everyone safe.
- Our new clinic at 8460 Holcomb Bridge Road in Alpharetta will be open with reduced hours. Please call before coming: 770.416.9995.
- We will screen and take the temperatures of all patients and chaperones upon entering the clinic.
- A comprehensive sanitization process has been established for after each patient encounter.
- All of our clinicians and staff wear facemasks. Upon entry to our clinic all patients will be provided facemasks and are required to wear them while in our clinic. They are yours to take home.
Free Teleconsults for Regenerative Medicine
In addition, and in support of keeping our patients and staff safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering free consultations by phone or video for those interested in Regenerative Medicine procedures such as stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma.
Please include a note that you are interested in the teleconsult option.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell therapies with comprehensive, safe third-party verification and an integrated multipronged approach for maximum outcomes
- Nonsurgical Integrative Orthopedics for complete healing with a multidisciplinary team and innovative treatments in a 5-Star rated program
- More powerful PRP that’s customized, amplified and personalized
Discover what your pain might mean. Let's help you get to the source.