COVID-19 Notice for Our Patients
Teleconsults Now Offered for Regenerative Medicine
Here is what you can expect from Atlanta Innovative Medicine in the midst of COVID-19 concerns. Thank you for staying safe and helping us keep everyone safe.
- Our new clinic at 8460 Holcomb Bridge Road in Alpharetta will be open with reduced hours. Please call before coming: 770.416.9995.
- We will screen and take the temperatures of all patients and chaperones upon entering the clinic.
- A comprehensive sanitization process has been established for after each patient encounter.
- All of our clinicians and staff wear facemasks. Upon entry to our clinic all patients will be provided facemasks and are required to wear them while in our clinic. They are yours to take home.
Free Teleconsults for Regenerative Medicine
In addition, and in support of keeping our patients and staff safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering free consultations by phone or video for those interested in Regenerative Medicine procedures such as stem cell therapy and platelet-rich plasma.
Please include a note that you are interested in the teleconsult option.
- Advanced hybrid therapies, including Mesenchymal Stem Cell therapy combined with different mechanisms of action that synergistically come together to support ultimate healing
- More powerful PRP that’s customized, amplified and personalized
- Therapies delivered by an experienced, compassionate team comprised of multidisciplinary experts in traditional and alternative medicine working as your team: Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physiotherapists and Chiropractors
- Advanced training through the American Academy of Orthopedic Medicine, the American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine, and more
Discover what your pain might mean. Let's help you get to the source.